Hosting fees will be $20 per month and will cover:
- Hosting of Website on a secure server
- Updates of PlugIns, and Themes
- Security Updates
- SSL Certificate
- Backups and stored backup files for the previous 90 days.
- Updated Spam Protection $100 /year
- Shopping Cart / eCommerce. $500
- Social Media Integration $100
How it Works
Let’s start off by looking at the steps we'll be taking to get your project from start to finish.
- Questionnaire and Discussion - Through a process of surveys and conversations we'll gather all the information we need to have the best understanding of your business and goals.
- Architecture - The same as when you’re building a house, a website needs a solid blueprint so that we know where we’re going. Together we'll determine the best way to organize your website and sketch out a rough outline.
- Content - Once our blueprint is in place it will be your job to collect, organize, edit, and deliver content for each page of the website. (See Content Build section)
- Design - While you are working on the content our team will be creating comprehensive layouts showing design directions based off of our conversations and questionnaires.
- Development - With all the necessary architecture, content, and design elements in place we'll fine-tune the working version of your website.
- Launch - Getting your website "go live" ready will inevitably require several rounds of revisions and polish. Once the website is ready, we'll go through the final launch checklist.
- Training - your site is now live! Over the next several weeks our team will be training you on how to manage the website and helping you solve any issues.